Monday, January 10, 2011

i had the best day with you

20+ hours on the road, i passed more mile markers then i can remember and i still can't get that girl i don't know out of my mind. Laughing on the car ride with my bff, embarrassingly relaying the drunken texts i should have never sent (from memory of course, you just can't keep that stuff on file). And a lesson was learned.

I met and surrounded myself with some amazing people. I wrote countless words into various notebooks that i pray i will do something real with. I pictured life with a whole new group to love. i pictured life with the same group i just had six months ago, all of us intact. i missed and cried for him more then once; which is something i imagine i will be doing for a lifetime.
loved and missed everyday
i picked up two books for 2011 and i am almost finished with my full list of books i have read in 2010 (post to come). I finally found the perfect planner so 2011 can actually begin. Now that i feel my head is in a much better place, i am very much looking forward to it. I had quite the productive trip :)