Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Secret

Sadly i was not feeling connected to any of the secrets revealed today on Postsecret. Don't worry i archive favorites!

Although i have been in the best  mood for some time now; i still have been feeling exactly like this secret.


Instead of getting sad about this; i decided to show a little love to my favorite television couples of all time. I distinctly remember watching all these shows and wanting these couples relationships, quirks and all.

Monica & Chandler / Friends


Alice & Dana / The L Word

Seth & Summer / The OC

Spencer & Ashley / South of Nowhere

Chris & Rita / Silk Stalkings



Just looking at this old school picture of silk stalkings makes me want to watch them right now; thank god for Netflix! I think I've planned out the rest of my night; you have a good one :)